Registration is made through an online registration system. Please click here to register.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact Tavicon Congress Bureau.
- Tavicon Congress Bureau
- Tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours Mon-Fri 9-16 UTC+3)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration form opens: 28.2.2019
- Program draft available: 22.3.2019
- Block-booking of hotel rooms: small number of rooms still available until 4.5. or 6.5.
- Registration deadline (extended): 9.5.2019 (Finnish time, UTC+3)
- Late registration deadline: 23.5.2019 (Finnish time, UTC+3)
- Registration to the Consortium Meeting is still open, but we cannot guarantee full service for the participants registering at the last-minute.
- Registration fee: 350 Euro
- Late registration fee: 400 Euro
The registration fee includes the following:
- the full conference (Tue to Fri);
- coffee breaks (Tue to Fri);
- the lunch buffet (Tue to Fri);
- the City of Helsinki reception (Tue);
- the University of Helsinki reception (Thu);
- a conference bag.
Payment and confirmation
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the congress in euros (EUR). When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email. Please note that invoicing will end two weeks prior to the event.
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card payments will be dealt automatically. Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- Invoice as an e-mail attachment. You will receive an invoice to your email and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
- If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is EUR 15.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges.
- Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller?s or company cheques cannot be accepted.
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process you will receive two messages: 1. An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form. 2. A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Please note that participation confirmation letter will be sent when full payment has been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
Any cancellations or changes to registration must be made in writing to Tavicon Congress Bureau by e-mail: email@example.com.
Cancellation received by 23 May 2019: the registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a handling fee of 50 EUR. No refund will be paid for cancellations made after 23 May 2019.
Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the registration fee will not be refunded.