Panel Discussion on Large Research infrastructures
Location: Europea Hall, Scandic Marina Congress Center
Date and time: Tue 29.3.2011 17.00-18.00
- Professor of Astronomy, Copenhagen University, Denmark. Director of the Nordic Optical Telescope (NOT), former Board Chair for the ERA-NET ASTRONET, Member of the Board of the Integrated Infrastructure Initiative OPTICON.
- Professor of Physics, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. Vice Chair of ESFRI. Chair of the ESS International Steering Committee and the MAX-IV Board. Former Secretary General of the Research Infrastructure Committee of the Swedish Research Council.
- Professor of Physics, Copenhagen University, Denmark. Chair of the XFEL Council, former Chair of the ESRF Council.
- Special Adviser, the Research Council of Norway. Coordinator of the Space Research Programme (ROMFORSK). Representing Norway in the EISCAT, NOTSA and CERN Councils. Chairman of the CERN Finance Committee.
- Professor of Physics (Academy Professor), University of Helsinki. Chair of the Collegium of University of Helsinki. Chair of Integrated Land Ecosystem Atmosphere Process Study (iLEAPS/IGBP).
- Senior Science Adviser, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Unit, Academy of Finland. Representing Finland in the ESO and CERN Councils.
- Professor of Physics, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. Member of the Academy Board of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. Member of the Scientific Council for Natural and Engineering Sciences, Swedish Research Council.
- Professor of Physics, Director of Helsinki Institute of Physics, Finland. Vice President of the CERN Council, Chair of the Commission on Nuclear Physics, International Union of Pure and Applied Physics.
- Director, Research Environments, CSC - IT Center for Science, Finland. Chair of the EGI.eu Board.